Unity tutorial 1

 unity -

I knew from the moment I saw this task was 200 minutes long that I was not going to enjoy this,

everything was going well and I was tipping along the tutorials until something went wrong, it was the beginning of a disaster. I had to restart the whole thing twice . The look of unity was daunting as I have never used something like it before but I was up for the challenge, it was quite fun at the start learning how to insert the vehicles and how to get the car to move.

I would like to practise more using unity to become more confident using it. It seems really cool to actually be able to create games . its the start of hopefully something really interesting.

Lets just hope the final game that I have to develop goes somewhat smoothly unlike the first unity tutorial I did.

I have watched some videos online of some games people have developed using unity and its impressive so I hope one day I will be skilled enough to create some games half as good as they did.

Only time will tell I will keep everyone updated on how this goes, fingers crossed it goes well. 

till next time ✌


Comments

Popular Posts