First Playable

 

This week I realised I had been working backward 
and focused solely on the looks of my game.
I had some issues at first trying to figure out how I will even attempt creating my game, which is why I think I started with the graphics of it first so I could feel better about how my game was progressing. Now that I have a good base of how I want my game to look like I have started with the scripts. this week I implemented my player controller and move left script. there is still a lot that needs to be done but it is slowly coming together.  

I already have a Raft and a Log in the water I need to add a couple more obstacles too.
I feel like I am going to struggle with creating the direction of the player in the game I might slip up towards the parts when I have to get the raft to maneuver around the bends.  

 




Comments

  1. Your game looks good so far. I struggled at first trying to figure out how my game will look like and which assets to use but I figured that out and started adding the scripts but still need to add more code so I could finish my game. Good Luck girl and hope you figure out the script that is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Iqrah! I was looking at your screenshots and your blog and I must say it is a good game you developed so far! The environment looks quite interesting, what kind of game are you developing? It kind of looks like a medieval forest. But like I always say myself, "any progress is good progress" It doesn't matter if you are working backwards. You can work on the mechanics first or you can work on the environment first it is your choice. Overall it looks really good and keep up the good work Iqrah I wish all the best for you! I know you can do well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts