unity tutorial 6

 

This week's unity tutorial was much easier than Unit 2. I haven't run into much difficulty asides from trying to add the sound to the game and getting the wall to duplicate while playing. I also had some difficulties trying to get the player from jumping into space even though I followed the tutorials it still wouldn't stay in place. 

this game might be beneficial to my own game I could use some of the same coding techniques within my own game even though my game is water-based and not an endless running game. I liked learning how to include sound into the game as well which will help me in my own game later on. These tutorials help because now that we've done a variety of them we can see what parts we have learnt and take some of the techniques from there and implement them into our own games which makes it less daunting when we start.

This tutorial I would say was my favourite so far, it feels like I have learnt a lot from unity and I could get a grasp of things quicker when I started unit 3 because I was used to it by now. all in all, it was still a better unit than unit 2 was. 

Comments

Popular Posts