Unity Tutorial 7

 I chose not to do this week's unity tutorial because I found that it would not be beneficial for my game going forward, however, I did follow some other tutorials on youtube on how to create a terrain for my game that thought would look really cool.

everything went well even though the terrain looks a bit complicated so far but I will figure my way around it in due course. 

image of the terrain from above
image of the terrain in play view


Following the tutorial wasn't too bad as it gave me step to step instructions as well as a video to follow along with. I did run into some difficulties as the video's unity setup was slightly different from the one on my computer. After a grueling 2 hours, I did manage to get it to work and I am quite happy with how the water and surrounding graphics have turned out.

I am worried about how the game will function in this terrain as it is quite broad and complicated and my raft often gets lost while coding.



Link to tutorial


Comments

Popular Posts