project process

After researching my game ideas I have decided to go with a simple running game that consists of collecting coins. I chose this because in semester 1 I had gone with a complex water river rafting game and I think it will be nice to try something simple this time. The game possibly could have 2 levels to it if everything goes well. I found interesting tutorials online to follow that will help me so I am looking forward to that.

The game will follow the player who has to overcome obstacles whilst collecting coins along the way. if they happen to collide with the obstacles then they get thrown back to the beginning of the game. I will also try to include a scoreboard in the game scene so the player can see how many coins they have collected during the game. For the aesthetic of the game, I am planning on keeping it simple by adding some grass and making it look like nature. 


tutorial image 

Comments

Popular Posts