Tech Task - Animated Gif maker

 


ME WHEN I SEE UNITY IS PART OF EVERY WEEKS TASKS

Comments

  1. I feel the same. I am quite confused as well over Unity. I'm particuarly stuck on one part of Unity where it wont let me progress despite the fact that I think I have done everything. Oh well, that will get sorted. Don't panic over it, it all takes time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy, OMG! I love this animated GIF you created, it is so cool. I didn't get the chance to create a gif from the tech tasks in the extra credit tasks but hopefully I will get to try it one day and create an interesting one as well. I never tried doing it because I thought it will take time and effort but it seems fun so I will try doing it and you have to give me feedback on it hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts