Reading 9

 This week we had to review our peer's chapters that are a part of our section in the book. 

I have my chapter done I just need to finish and edit a couple loose ends and add some more references and I think I will have my chapter completed then, It was easier than I anticipated it would be. I did feel quite worried about this chapter throughout doing it, especially when it came down to my sources even though I know the ones I have used are genuine I still had some anxiety over it. I have read one of my peer's chapters and I found it quite interesting, Our overall topic theme is Games and story 1 - narrative and agency. My chapter is on storytelling and narrative which I really enjoyed writing about, I left a comment on my peer's chapter but I think their writing is quite good so far that there isn't much they can edit. this has been a very nice experience especially knowing it will be a published book at the end and I think everyone has done a great job so far.


image

Comments

Popular Posts