Unity 7

 This week is our final week of Ruby's adventure and it has been a rollercoaster for me.

The overall understanding of the gaming development was easy but I did run into quite a few issues along the way which I think was down to the actual tutorials coding they provided. 

I had to spend a couple weeks trying to fix that but to no avail, I had to move on. The game works but is not 100% what I would have liked the finished product to be but nonetheless, I am happy that it Is finished. In this week's tutorial, we added audio. It was interesting as we had to add the music as mp3 to our camera and do some coding to have the music play throughout the game and not stop, this was different from the way we had learned to add audio to our game from the 3D gaming from semester 1. 

I'm glad to be finished with Ruby as I now can shift my focus on my own game and implement all the skills I have learned from this on my own



Unity


Comments

Popular Posts